Upcoming Blackberry phones 2018 : BlackBerry Key2 is one of the latest Blackberry upcoming phones 2018 comes from license TCL, Key2 offers a Series 7 aluminium alloy frame with a textured diamond grip back panel and two-day battery life. It gives best physical QWERTY keyboard comes with many intelligent shortcuts, key 2 has iconic, thinner and lighter design, without sacrificing durability.
- Key2 TCL license – TCL is a Chinese company that designs, develops, manufactures and sells products and small electrical appliances. The parent company of Alcatel OneTouch brand is TCL. A range of smartphones running Google’s Android operating system have been launched under the Alcatel OneTouch brand.
Upcoming Blackberry phones 2018 specification :
Blackberry Key2 :
- BlackBerry Key2 run Android Oreo
- 4.5-inch full-HD IPS LCD display
- 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass and 3:2 aspect ratio
- BlackBerry Key2 include octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC processor
- with 6 GB ram.
- 64GB and 128GB internal storage variants, expandable up to 256GB.
- BlackBerry KEY2 sports a horizontal dual camera setup with dual 12-megapixel rear sensors.
- Include Dual Tone LED flash, HDR, 4K video recording at 30 fps.
- Primary sensor has a FoV (Field of View) of 79.3 degrees and an f/1.8 aperture.
- Front side 8-megapixel fixed focus with screen flash and full-HD video recording.
BlackBerry KEY2 include:
- 4G LTE,
- Bluetooth v5.0 LE,
- GPS, GLONASS,
- FM radio,
- Headphone jack and USB Type-C.
- A 3500mAh battery powers in the internals with Quick Charge and a claimed two-day battery life.
BlackBerry phones claims world’s most secure Android smartphones. BlackBerry Key2 design for security from the inside out and it is 100 % android. Fingerprint sensor are in space bar. Sensors include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, hall effect sensor, fingerprint sensor (on space bar key), magnetometer, and proximity sensor.